ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT COMING - POSTPONED

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT COMING - POSTPONED

DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTY I NEED TO POSTPONE THE ANNOUNCEMENT; PLEASE CONTINUE CELEBRATIONS UNTIL THIS ISSUE IS RESOLVED. YOUR PATIENCE WILL BE REWARDED !!!!!!!!!!!

If you thought the last announcement was phenomanal (and I know you did!!!) Just wait until Tuesday September 8, 2009 for an amazing new announcement !!! This will knock you socks off !!!

Now what? Too much drama, we can't take it anymore.

First you're a real estate tycoon, then a lawyer, then a p0rnographer, then a pimp.

What's next a change?

Comment

Patience will be rewarded !!! Great news out on Tuesday !!!! I am many things because I am a superior being.

Comment

Estimated time of announcement 6:00 PM on Tuesday. Check here for updates.

Comment

This one better be about the real birth certificate.

Comment

Make or break moment for healthcare & Mandatory E-verify[for Federal contracts or stimulus jobs] ?

Comment

This announcement is better than healthcare and birth certificate; it will change the world !!! Please tune in at 6 PM Tuesday September 8, 2009. FIRST ON ILW !!!

Comment

It'll just be more from Sir Spam-A-Lot.

Though the real shocker would be that one of those Russians was actually desperate enough to marry him.
                The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Dunno about spam but Sir Mix-A-Lot got a lot LOL
                  "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

stalkers

Comment

Originally posted by Brit4064:
                      Dunno about spam but Sir Mix-A-Lot got a lot LOL
                      Thats the ILW womens theme song

Comment

The excitement and suspense is building !!!! Patience WILL be rewarded !!!

Comment

The excitement and suspense is building !!!! This announcement is better than healthcare and birth certificate; it will change the world !!!
                          Wow, now I get it … you’re pregnant.....and you’re gonna deliver on Tues!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by unique:
                            Wow, now I get it … you’re pregnant.....and you’re gonna deliver on Tues!!!!
                            Well, he is a freak of nature, so why not?
                            The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

stalkers

Comment

Working...
                              X