Comment: B2 Visitor Visa, Sanctuary Cities
Today's Immigration Daily features several items of interest, including articles on B2 Visitor Visa, Attorney General Remarks on Sanctuary Cities and Maryland Rape Case etc. Please scroll below to find the item(s) of interest to you. Please let us know your thoughts by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Focus: Latin America Expo
Meet Custodians of Trusted Relationships for Latin America
May 25th, 2017 - Miami, Florida
Info on Latin America:
- In Latin America Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Peru, Argentina & Venezuela are each in the top 25 EB-5 markets
- Within the last several years, almost 50% of investments from Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Peru, Argentina & Venezuela have come through relationships maintained in the greater Miami area
- Miami is the right place to reach professionals who have relationships with high net worth individuals from Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Peru, Argentina & Venezuela. Going to Miami instead of visiting the six countries saves travel costs, is safer and saves time
- Immigration Attorneys, Real Estate professionals and Financial professionals with relationships with high net worth individuals in Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Peru, Argentina & Venezuela will attend the expo. (There will be no investors at the meeting.)
- You will meet immigration attorneys, real estate professionals and financial professionals who have relationships with high net worth individuals from Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Peru, Argentina & Venezuela. You will speak to the assembled professionals.
- The Expo hall will include a seminar theater with display tables at the back of the room for exhibitors. Please bring brochures, PowerPoint presentation, table displays and business cards.
- Early Bird Deadline: February 20, 2017
- Discount Deadline: March 27, 2017
- Final Deadline: April 28, 2017
- Silver Package: Sponsored Briefs
- Early Bird Deadline Price: $1399
- Discount Deadline Price: $1699
- Final Deadline Price: $1999
- Gold Package: Sponsored Addresses
- Early Bird Deadline Price: $3199
- Discount Deadline Price: $3599
- Final Deadline Price: $3999
- Platinum Package: Welcome & Conclusion
- Early Bird Deadline Price: $4999
- Discount Deadline Price: $5499
- Final Deadline Price: $5999
Headline: Immigration agents in Texas take 26 parolees into custody
Headline: The Sriracha Argument for Immigration Click here
Headline: Sessions urges cities to comply with immigration detainers Click here
Headline: Skilled immigrants often struggle to put degrees, credentials to use in U.S. Click here
Headline: ICE: Father of High School Rape Suspect Arrested After Immigration Review Click here
Help Wanted: Immigration Attorney
Boise, ID - Join the team at Andrade Legal, a dynamic and progressive immigration law firm doing work of national importance from two offices in Boise, Idaho and Ontario, Oregon! We are seeking associate attorney. Learn more: andradelegal.com; AVVO: Maria E. Andrade; FB: Idaho Dreamers. Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Help Wanted: Immigration Attorney
Cleveland, OH - Founded and headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, with offices in New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Nashville, Minneapolis, Columbus, Detroit, and Raleigh, Margaret W. Wong & Associates LLC represents and advises immigrants and companies on a wide range of complex United States immigration issues. Our cleveland office is currently recruiting an immigration lawyer. Must have at least 5 yrs of experience and Family based and litigation. Motion practice necessary. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help Wanted: Immigration Specialist
Jacksonville, FL - A top 50 Internet Retailer Company, Fanatics comprises the broadest online assortment by offering hundreds of thousands of officially licensed items as well as the largest selection of sports collectibles and memorabilia. The Immigration Specialist supports the Company’s policies and procedures on U.S. visa application processes. This role serves as the main point of contact for managers, new hires, existing employees, and the HR team on all immigration matters. They will assist with other recruiting related special projects and administrative duties as needed. The position requires a minimum of 1 year of experience with corporate business immigration process. The candidate should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with a keen attention to details. They will maintain a strong sense of integrity and confidentiality. A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred. Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Help Wanted: Immigration Paralegal
Troy, MI - A boutique mid-sized professional services firm is seeking an Immigration Paralegal with employment based experience. The firm provides delivery of global, business-based immigration services, servicing clients in a number of industries and for virtually every country in the world. Their clients are mid- to large-tiered corporations, providing them with a single source solution for work and residence permits, visas, and customized immigration analyses. Ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in providing support in preparing and filing of petitions and applications with federal government agencies. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, preparing and drafting routine correspondence and memoranda, researching immigration law and procedures, and case management. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Investment Immigration Service
Visa Franchise supports foreign nationals looking for an E-2, L-1 or EB-5 visa qualified franchise investment. We match the client's skill set, desired location, and investment size to secure the best franchise or business opportunity in the U.S. We work in parallel with the client’s immigration attorney who supports the visa petition and related legal work. Visa Franchise has studied over 600 franchises resulting in a vetted platform of approx. 50 franchises that qualify for investor visas and are expanding throughout the U.S. The partners of Visa Franchise have deep franchise experience with such brands as Burger King and Tim Hortons. This franchise experience is coupled with financial acumen gained at JPMorgan, BNY Mellon and an EB-5 regional center that provides financing for Dunkin Donuts restaurants. Over the past year, Visa Franchise advised clients from over 10 countries on franchise investments throughout the United States. Visa Franchise is based in Miami, FL with offices in Orlando, FL and Sao Paulo, Brazil. Our team speaks Spanish, Portuguese and Turkish and works with franchisors fluent in over 10 spoken languages. We can be reached at email@example.com or +1 305-454-7744.
Letters of the Week: Roger Algase
ComingsNGoings: Immigration Event
Washington, DC - March 28, Tuesday. PANEL: Mapping the Impact of Immigration on Public Schools, http://cis.org/panel-mapping-impact-...e9f58-44158577
An Important disclaimer! The information provided on this page is not legal advice. Transmission of this information is not intended to create, and receipt by you does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Readers must not act upon any information without first seeking advice from a qualified attorney. Copyright 1995-2017 American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM. Send correspondence and articles to firstname.lastname@example.org. Letters and articles may be edited and may be published and otherwise used in any medium. The views expressed in letters and articles do not necessarily represent the views of ILW.COM.
Publisher: Sam Udani ISSN: 1930-062X
Advisory Board: Jason Dzubow, Rami Fakhoury, Matthew Kolken, Chris Musillo, Lory Rosenberg, Greg Siskind, Joel Stewart, Margaret Wong