Comment: EB5 Compliance Audit Program, H1B Qualification
Today's Immigration Daily features several items of interest, including articles on EB-5 Compliance Audit Program, H1B Qualification, and incoming Latin America Expo etc. Please scroll below to find the item(s) of interest to you. Please let us know your thoughts by writing to email@example.com.
Focus: Latin America Expo
Meet Custodians of Trusted Relationships for Latin America
May 25th, 2017 - Miami, Florida
Info on Latin America:
- In Latin America Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Peru, Argentina & Venezuela are each in the top 25 EB-5 markets
- Within the last several years, almost 50% of investments from Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Peru, Argentina & Venezuela have come through relationships maintained in the greater Miami area
- Miami is the right place to reach professionals who have relationships with high net worth individuals from Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Peru, Argentina & Venezuela. Going to Miami instead of visiting the six countries saves travel costs, is safer and saves time
- Immigration Attorneys, Real Estate professionals and Financial professionals with relationships with high net worth individuals in Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Peru, Argentina & Venezuela will attend the expo. (There will be no investors at the meeting.)
- You will meet immigration attorneys, real estate professionals and financial professionals who have relationships with high net worth individuals from Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Peru, Argentina & Venezuela. You will speak to the assembled professionals.
- The Expo hall will include a seminar theater with display tables at the back of the room for exhibitors.
- Early Bird Deadline: February 20, 2017
- Discount Deadline: March 27, 2017
- Final Deadline: April 28, 2017
- Silver Level: Sponsored Briefs
- Early Bird Deadline Price: $1399
- Discount Deadline Price: $1699
- Final Deadline Price: $1999
- Gold Level: Sponsored Addresses
- Early Bird Deadline Price: $3199
- Discount Deadline Price: $3599
- Final Deadline Price: $3999
- Platinum Level: Welcome & Conclusion
- Early Bird Deadline Price: $4999
- Discount Deadline Price: $5499
- Final Deadline Price: $5999
Headline: Immigration provision cut from Obamacare rollback, angering conservatives
Headline: Why Trump’s potential restrictions on highly skilled immigration could shift jobs overseas Click here
Headline: Los Angeles Mayor Expands Immigrant Protections Click here
Headline: Chicago's ID plan faces concerns from both sides of immigration issue Click here
Headline: LAPD says Latinos are reporting fewer sexual assaults amid immigration fears Click here
Help Wanted: Immigration Attorney
Cleveland, OH - Founded and headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, with offices in New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Nashville, Minneapolis, Columbus, Detroit, and Raleigh, Margaret W. Wong & Associates LLC represents and advises immigrants and companies on a wide range of complex United States immigration issues. Our cleveland office is currently recruiting an immigration lawyer. Must have at least 5 yrs of experience and Family based and litigation. Motion practice necessary. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help Wanted: Immigration Specialist
Jacksonville, FL - A top 50 Internet Retailer Company, Fanatics comprises the broadest online assortment by offering hundreds of thousands of officially licensed items as well as the largest selection of sports collectibles and memorabilia. The Immigration Specialist supports the Company’s policies and procedures on U.S. visa application processes. This role serves as the main point of contact for managers, new hires, existing employees, and the HR team on all immigration matters. They will assist with other recruiting related special projects and administrative duties as needed. The position requires a minimum of 1 year of experience with corporate business immigration process. The candidate should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with a keen attention to details. They will maintain a strong sense of integrity and confidentiality. A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred. Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Help Wanted: Immigration Paralegal
Troy, MI - A boutique mid-sized professional services firm is seeking an Immigration Paralegal with employment based experience. The firm provides delivery of global, business-based immigration services, servicing clients in a number of industries and for virtually every country in the world. Their clients are mid- to large-tiered corporations, providing them with a single source solution for work and residence permits, visas, and customized immigration analyses. Ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in providing support in preparing and filing of petitions and applications with federal government agencies. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, preparing and drafting routine correspondence and memoranda, researching immigration law and procedures, and case management. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Foreign Credential Evaluations
Why do the largest law firms, corporations, universities in the U.S. choose AETS for their foreign credential evaluations? As the nation's leader in foreign credential evaluations and translations, American Evaluation & Translation Service, Inc. (AETS) provides the most competitive rates in the industry - $75 educational evaluations using Aacrao EDGE, as well as $300 "expert opinion" work experience and position evaluations completed by PhD university professors who have the authority to grant college level credit for work experience and/or training. AETS offers a variety of turn-around times, including same-day service for educational, work experience, and position evaluations. For a list of rates and times, see here: http://www.aetsinternational.com/AETS.Credential.Evaluation.Application.2013.pdf AETS also provides certified translations in 100+ languages, with translators that are specialists in 80+ fields. Please contact AETS anytime at (786)276-8190, visit http://www.aetsinternational.com email email@example.com. New customers to AETS will receive a 25% discount on their first Educational Evaluation request - just mention Promotion Code: AETS.ILW.25 to avail of this discount.
Letters of the Week: Roger Algase, Robert Vitaglione, Nolan Rappaport
ComingsNGoings: Immigration Event
Washington, DC - March 27, Monday. Islam in France, https://www.brookings.edu/events/isl...04f61-44158577
An Important disclaimer! The information provided on this page is not legal advice. Transmission of this information is not intended to create, and receipt by you does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Readers must not act upon any information without first seeking advice from a qualified attorney. Copyright 1995-2017 American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM. Send correspondence and articles to firstname.lastname@example.org. Letters and articles may be edited and may be published and otherwise used in any medium. The views expressed in letters and articles do not necessarily represent the views of ILW.COM.
Publisher: Sam Udani ISSN: 1930-062X
Advisory Board: Jason Dzubow, Rami Fakhoury, Matthew Kolken, Chris Musillo, Lory Rosenberg, Greg Siskind, Joel Stewart, Margaret Wong