Comment: Latin America Expo
Meet Custodians of Trusted Relationships for Latin America
May 25th, 2017 - Miami, Florida
Info on Latin America:
- In Latin America Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Peru, Argentina & Venezuela are each in the top 25 EB-5 markets
- Within the last several years, almost 50% of investments from Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Peru, Argentina & Venezuela have come through relationships maintained in the greater Miami area
- Miami is the right place to reach professionals who have relationships with high net worth individuals from Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Peru, Argentina & Venezuela. Going to Miami instead of visiting the six countries saves travel costs, is safer and saves time
- Immigration Attorneys, Real Estate professionals and Financial professionals with relationships with high net worth individuals in Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Peru, Argentina & Venezuela will attend the expo. (There will be no investors at the meeting.)
- You will meet immigration attorneys, real estate professionals and financial professionals who have relationships with high net worth individuals from Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Peru, Argentina & Venezuela. You will speak to the assembled professionals.
- The Expo hall will include a seminar theater with display tables at the back of the room for exhibitors.
- Early Bird Deadline: February 20, 2017
- Discount Deadline: March 27, 2017
- Final Deadline: April 28, 2017
- Silver Level: Sponsored Briefs
- Early Bird Deadline Price: $1399
- Discount Deadline Price: $1699
- Final Deadline Price: $1999
- Gold Level: Sponsored Addresses
- Early Bird Deadline Price: $3199
- Discount Deadline Price: $3599
- Final Deadline Price: $3999
- Platinum Level: Welcome & Conclusion
- Early Bird Deadline Price: $4999
- Discount Deadline Price: $5499
- Final Deadline Price: $5999
Focus: The I-140 / The Degree Equivalency 2016-2017 Edition
ILW.COM is pleased to announce The I-140 / The Degree Equivalency 2016-2017 Edition, coming soon!
Contents: Basic Important Employment-Based Concepts, Basic Overview of the I-140 EBIV Process, The Scope of Agency Authority, The Job Offer, The Immigration Act of 1990,
The EB-11 Extraordinary Ability, The EB-12 Outstanding Professor and Researcher,
The EB-13 Multinational Manager and Executive, The EB-2 Advanced Degree Professional and Person of Exceptional Merit and Ability, The EB-3 Professional, Skilled Worker, And Other Worker
The I-140 Form, The Standard of Evidence, Priority Dates, Filing Multiple Petitions, Successors in Interest, Ability of Prospective Employer to Pay Wage, Portability, Revocation, Invalidation and The Section 204(c) Bar, Withdrawals and Appeals/Motions, A Checklist For Putting Together I-140s (And Some Do's And Don'ts)
For more information see here.
Headline: Free exchange: The progressive case for immigration
Headline: California Judge Seeks to Prevent Immigration Arrests Inside State Courts Click here
Headline: Trump budget cuts immigration aid and local police are stunned Click here
Headline: Trump's Budget Reveals Immigration Priorities Click here
Headline: Irish Premier Uses St. Patrick’s Day Ritual to Lecture Trump on Immigration Click here
Help Wanted: Immigration Specialist
Jacksonville, FL - A top 50 Internet Retailer Company, Fanatics comprises the broadest online assortment by offering hundreds of thousands of officially licensed items as well as the largest selection of sports collectibles and memorabilia. The Immigration Specialist supports the Company’s policies and procedures on U.S. visa application processes. This role serves as the main point of contact for managers, new hires, existing employees, and the HR team on all immigration matters. They will assist with other recruiting related special projects and administrative duties as needed. The position requires a minimum of 1 year of experience with corporate business immigration process. The candidate should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with a keen attention to details. They will maintain a strong sense of integrity and confidentiality. A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred. Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Help Wanted: Immigration Paralegal
Troy, MI - A boutique mid-sized professional services firm is seeking an Immigration Paralegal with employment based experience. The firm provides delivery of global, business-based immigration services, servicing clients in a number of industries and for virtually every country in the world. Their clients are mid- to large-tiered corporations, providing them with a single source solution for work and residence permits, visas, and customized immigration analyses. Ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in providing support in preparing and filing of petitions and applications with federal government agencies. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, preparing and drafting routine correspondence and memoranda, researching immigration law and procedures, and case management. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Foreign Credential Evaluations
Why do the largest law firms, corporations, universities in the U.S. choose AETS for their foreign credential evaluations? As the nation's leader in foreign credential evaluations and translations, American Evaluation & Translation Service, Inc. (AETS) provides the most competitive rates in the industry - $75 educational evaluations using Aacrao EDGE, as well as $300 "expert opinion" work experience and position evaluations completed by PhD university professors who have the authority to grant college level credit for work experience and/or training. AETS offers a variety of turn-around times, including same-day service for educational, work experience, and position evaluations. For a list of rates and times, see here: http://www.aetsinternational.com/AETS.Credential.Evaluation.Application.2013.pdf AETS also provides certified translations in 100+ languages, with translators that are specialists in 80+ fields. Please contact AETS anytime at (786)276-8190, visit http://www.aetsinternational.com email email@example.com. New customers to AETS will receive a 25% discount on their first Educational Evaluation request - just mention Promotion Code: AETS.ILW.25 to avail of this discount.
Letters of the Week: Roger Algase
ComingsNGoings: Immigration Reading
Somalis in the Twin Cities and Columbus: Immigrant Incorporation in New Destinations - Temple University Press, 224 pages ISBN: 978- 1439914410, $29.95 https://www.amazon.com/Somalis-Twin-...dp/1439914427/
An Important disclaimer! The information provided on this page is not legal advice. Transmission of this information is not intended to create, and receipt by you does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Readers must not act upon any information without first seeking advice from a qualified attorney. Copyright 1995-2017 American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM. Send correspondence and articles to firstname.lastname@example.org. Letters and articles may be edited and may be published and otherwise used in any medium. The views expressed in letters and articles do not necessarily represent the views of ILW.COM.
Publisher: Sam Udani ISSN: 1930-062X
Advisory Board: Jason Dzubow, Rami Fakhoury, Matthew Kolken, Chris Musillo, Lory Rosenberg, Greg Siskind, Joel Stewart, Margaret Wong