Comment: Photos and Videos From Korea EB-5 Expo
ILW.COM conducted an Expo in Seoul, Korea on December 5th 2016. Nine exhibitors presented at the expo. 23 Korean agents attended the expo. See photos and videos below.
Presenation to Korea agents - 1
Presenation to Korea agents - 2
RC explaining job creation to Korea agents with help of ILW interpreter
Video of lunch time at Korea Expo - exhibitors from USA with agents in Korea
Focus: Latin America Expo
Meet Custodians of Trusted Relationships for Latin America
May 25th, 2017 - Miami, Florida
Info on Latin America:
- In Latin America Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Peru, Argentina & Venezuela are each in the top 25 EB-5 markets
- Within the last several years, almost 50% of investments from Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Peru, Argentina & Venezuela have come through relationships maintained in the greater Miami area
- Miami is the right place to reach professionals who have relationships with high net worth individuals from Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Peru, Argentina & Venezuela. Going to Miami instead of visiting the six countries saves travel costs, is safer and saves time
- Immigration Attorneys, Real Estate professionals and Financial professionals with relationships with high net worth individuals in Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Peru, Argentina & Venezuela will attend the expo. (There will be no investors at the meeting.)
- You will meet immigration attorneys, real estate professionals and financial professionals who have relationships with high net worth individuals from Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Peru, Argentina & Venezuela. You will speak to the assembled professionals.
- The Expo hall will include a seminar theater with display tables at the back of the room for exhibitors.
- Early Bird Deadline: February 20, 2017
- Discount Deadline: March 27, 2017
- Final Deadline: April 28, 2017
- Silver Level: Sponsored Briefs
- Early Bird Deadline Price: $1399
- Discount Deadline Price: $1699
- Final Deadline Price: $1999
- Gold Level: Sponsored Addresses
- Early Bird Deadline Price: $3199
- Discount Deadline Price: $3599
- Final Deadline Price: $3999
- Platinum Level: Welcome & Conclusion
- Early Bird Deadline Price: $4999
- Discount Deadline Price: $5499
- Final Deadline Price: $5999
Headline: New York Guides ‘Sanctuary’ Cities After Trump Immigration Order
Headline: Border mystery: where are the immigrants? Click here
Headline: House Committee Takes up Immigration Bills Click here
Headline: Trump's push for 'merit-based' immigration may not deliver the benefits he expects Click here
Headline: Costs to the US of immigration vastly exceed the benefits Click here
Help Wanted: Immigration Attorney
Reston, VA – Boutique Immigration Law Firm with busy nationwide practice has opening for associate attorney. Candidates must have minimum 2-5 years experience in business immigration law, including H-1B, L-1, TN, O-1 and E-1/E-2 visa petitions and labor certification cases. Majority of work will include preparation and filing of high volume of PERM applications. Qualified candidates must have solid experience handling PERM applications and employment based immigration in addition to excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, accuracy, and excellent written and oral communication skills. Very competitive salary and benefits like 401K, Pension Plan, Profit share and Medical Insurance offered. Job offers congenial work environment, no micromanagement, great office location in beautiful suburb of Washington DC, and opportunity for professional growth. Walk to metro. Laterals and Relocs are welcome. Apply in strict confidence. Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help Wanted: Immigration Paralegal
Troy, MI - A boutique mid-sized professional services firm is seeking an Immigration Paralegal with employment based experience. The firm provides delivery of global, business-based immigration services, servicing clients in a number of industries and for virtually every country in the world. Their clients are mid- to large-tiered corporations, providing them with a single source solution for work and residence permits, visas, and customized immigration analyses. Ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in providing support in preparing and filing of petitions and applications with federal government agencies. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, preparing and drafting routine correspondence and memoranda, researching immigration law and procedures, and case management. Please send your resume to email@example.com.
ComingsNGoings: Immigration Event
Cambridge, MA - April 4, Tuesday. Immigration Policy in Emerging Migrant-Recipient Countries, http://sociology.fas.harvard.edu/eve...countries-case
An Important disclaimer! The information provided on this page is not legal advice. Transmission of this information is not intended to create, and receipt by you does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Readers must not act upon any information without first seeking advice from a qualified attorney. Copyright 1995-2017 American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM. Send correspondence and articles to firstname.lastname@example.org. Letters and articles may be edited and may be published and otherwise used in any medium. The views expressed in letters and articles do not necessarily represent the views of ILW.COM.
Publisher: Sam Udani ISSN: 1930-062X
Advisory Board: Jason Dzubow, Rami Fakhoury, Matthew Kolken, Chris Musillo, Lory Rosenberg, Greg Siskind, Joel Stewart, Margaret Wong