Comment: DHS Memos, Travel Ban
Today's Immigration Daily features several items of interest, including articles on Trump's Travel Ban, DHS Memos on Border and Interior Enforcement, Immigrant Roundups etc. Please scroll below to find the item(s) of interest to you. Please let us know your thoughts by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Focus: India Expos
March 12, 2017 - Bangalore, India
March 14, 2017 - Mumbai, India
March 16, 2017 - Delhi, India
ILW offers limited EB-5 exhibition opportunities at the Bangalore, Mumbai & Delhi Expos
Info on India:
- India saw 43,000 millionaires leave in ten years ending in 2013 - second only to China.
- India is already in second tier of 6 EB-5 countries which come after China. It is the fastest growing of the top seven (including China) EB-5 markets in the world.
- India is the only competitor to China in the long run in EB-5. No other country can even come close to China.
- India is fully English speaking country - no translation needed even for official documents.
- Indian regulatory structures are more robust than China. India source of funds will be easier to handle for USCIS as compared to China source of funds.
- ILW has considerable experience operating in India, which we will use to help you get results.
- In ILW EB5 expos you will meet with direct investors, and/or with agents/intermediaries from the country and/or a combination of the above (all depending on local law)
- All Day Expo featuring Exhibit Hall and frequent short seminars.
- Please bring brochures, PowerPoint presentation, table displays and business cards.
India Expo Deadlines:
Early Bird Deadline: December 23, 2016
Discount Deadline: January 27, 2017
Final Deadline: February 28, 2017
Regional Center Price:
Early Bird Price:$3399
Discount Price: $3699
Final Price: $3999
Immigration Attorney Price:
Early Bird Price:$199
Discount Price: $249
Final Price: $299
Headline: Attorney General Jeff Sessions and His Hard-Line Immigration ‘Cabal’ Take Power in Trump’s D.C.
Headline: Memos signed by DHS secretary describe sweeping new guidelines for deporting illegal immigrants Click here
Headline: How Trump's immigration plans hurt American citizens' pocketbooks Click here
Headline: Dozens of workers lose their jobs for participating in Day Without Immigrants protest Click here
Headline: Trump's New Immigration Ban Targets Same Countries: Report Click here
Help Wanted: Immigration Attorney
Los Angeles, CA - Want to be part of a friendly and growing immigration law firm in Koreatown/Miracle Mile? This is a unique opening with infinite potential for advancement. Check us out at www.DayzadLaw.com. We will help you relocate to sunny Los Angeles! Our benefits package includes medical, discounted dental & vision, a retirement plan, and transportation. Your job scope will involve representing families and companies by: Preparing immigration application packages, Writing legal arguments, employer support letters, and declarations, Communicating with clients, Representing clients at USCIS interviews, Conducting legal research, Attending hearings, Assisting with firm management. Requirements: Bar license in any state, 1 - 2 years’ experience in employment-based or family-based immigration as an immigration attorney or paralegal, Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Proficiency with case management software, preferably for immigration cases, High accuracy with details and a positive attitude. If you are qualified and interested in joining my team, please submit the following to email@example.com: a resume, a recent writing sample that you have written by yourself that is 2-5 pages in length, and a cover letter including why you are interested in this position, the names of any immigration case management software with which you are proficient, your salary request, and earliest start date. Please do not apply more than once so your applications will not be blocked by the system. All applications will be kept confidential. Outsourcing/contractors need not respond.
Letters of the Week: Roger Algase
ComingsNGoings: Immigration Reading
Immigration and Population (Immigration and Society) - Polity, 200 pages ISBN: 978- 0745664163, $21.80 https://www.amazon.com/Immigration-P...dp/0745664164/
An Important disclaimer! The information provided on this page is not legal advice. Transmission of this information is not intended to create, and receipt by you does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Readers must not act upon any information without first seeking advice from a qualified attorney. Copyright 1995-2017 American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM. Send correspondence and articles to firstname.lastname@example.org. Letters and articles may be edited and may be published and otherwise used in any medium. The views expressed in letters and articles do not necessarily represent the views of ILW.COM.
Publisher: Sam Udani ISSN: 1930-062X
Advisory Board: Jason Dzubow, Rami Fakhoury, Matthew Kolken, Chris Musillo, Lory Rosenberg, Greg Siskind, Joel Stewart, Margaret Wong