Comment: Florida EB-5 Expo
Meet Custodians of Trusted Relationships for Latin America
May 25th, 2017 - Miami, Florida
Info on Latin America:
- In Latin America Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Peru & Venezuela are each in the top 25 EB-5 markets
- Within the last several years, almost 50% of investments from Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Peru, Argentina & Venezuela have come through relationships maintained in the greater Miami area
- Miami is the right place to reach professionals who have relationships with high net worth individuals from Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Peru, Argentina & Venezuela . Going to Miami instead of visiting the six countries saves travel costs, is safer and saves time
- Immigration Attorneys, Real Estate professionals and Financial professionals with relationships with high net worth individuals in Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Peru, Argentina & Venezuela will attend the expo. (There will be no investors at the meeting.)
- You will meet immigration attorneys, real estate professionals and financial professionals who have relationships with high net worth individuals from Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Peru, Argentina & Venezuela. You will speak to the assembled professionals.
- The Expo hall will include a seminar theater with display tables at the back of the room for exhibitors.
- Early Bird Deadline: February 20, 2017
- Discount Deadline: March 27, 2017
- Final Deadline: April 28, 2017
- Silver Level: Sponsored Briefs
- Early Bird Deadline Price: $1399
- Discount Deadline Price: $1699
- Final Deadline Price: $1999
- Gold Level: Sponsored Addresses
- Early Bird Deadline Price: $3199
- Discount Deadline Price: $3599
- Final Deadline Price: $3999
- Platinum Level: Welcome & Conclusion
- Early Bird Deadline Price: $4999
- Discount Deadline Price: $5499
- Final Deadline Price: $5999
Focus: The Nurse Immigration Book
Shipping Now! ILW.COM is pleased to announce The Nurse Immigration Book. Edited by Joseph Curran and Daniel Berger. Articles by James David Acoba, Stuart Anderson, David Auerbach, Gloria Bazzoli, Sylvia Boecker, Peter Buerhaus, CGFNS International, Sreekanth Chagaturu, Patrick Curran, Esther Fridman, Anneliese Gerland, Michael Hammond, Leslie Holman, Mireille Kingma, Jessica May, Yvette Mooney, Christopher Musillo, Ronald Nair, Phyllis Farrell Norman, Mariah Rutherford-Olds, Carl Shusterman, Greg Siskind, C. Philip Slaton, Douglas Staiger, William A. Stock, Snigdha Vallabhaneni and Christopher Wendt.
The Book Contents: Why A Nurse Immigration Book? H-1 Visas For Nurses; TN Status For Nurses; Practice Pointers for Presenting TN Applications; An Outline Of A Typical Nurse Case, Including Consular Processing; Adjustment Of Status For Professional Nurses; Building International Bridges; Tips For Staffing Companies In Planning Their Posting Strategies; Licensure: US State Licenses For International Nurses; Immigration Basics For Allied Professional Healthcare Workers; Managing Or Achieving Expectations: The Key To Success; Global Issues In Nurse Recruitment; The Nurse Shortage: Why It Matters; Deadly Consequences: The Hidden Impact Of America's Nursing Shortage; Aiding And Abetting - Nursing Crises At Home And Abroad; US Visa Policy Competition For International Scholars, Scientists And Skilled Workers; Better Late Than Never: Workforce Supply Implications Of Later Entry Into Nursing; The Business Of Nurse Immigration; Recruitment Of Workers In The Philippines: Playing Ball With The POEA; Successful International Nurse Recruiting; Nurse Assimilation; Hospitals' Responses To Nurse Staffing Shortages; Nurse Perspectives Of The Migration Experience; Musings After 2 Decades In Nurse Immigration also includes essential reference materials: relevant sections of INA, CFR, OI, AFM, FAM and critical USCIS & DoL Memoranda.
Headline: Uber CEO resigns from Trump business advisory group over immigration concerns
Headline: Microsoft Presses for Immigration-Ban Exceptions Click here
Headline: Immigrant 'Dreamers' Win May Backfire Under Trump, Judge Warns Click here
Headline: Did the Obama Administration Select the Countries Affected by President Trump's Immigration Order? Click here
Headline: The Trump Administration’s Dark View of Immigrants Click here
Help Wanted: Immigration Attorney
Troy, MI - A boutique mid-sized professional services firm is seeking an Immigration Attorney with employment based experience. The firm provides delivery of global, business-based immigration services, servicing clients in a number of industries and for virtually every country in the world. Their clients are mid- to large-tiered corporations, providing them with a single source solution for work and residence permits, visas, and customized immigration analyses. Ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience with Hs, Ls, PERMs, and E visas. Experience should include consular processing, efficient case handling and client management, and great analytical and writing skills. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Foreign Credential Evaluations
Why do the largest law firms, corporations, universities in the U.S. choose AETS for their foreign credential evaluations? As the nation's leader in foreign credential evaluations and translations, American Evaluation & Translation Service, Inc. (AETS) provides the most competitive rates in the industry - $75 educational evaluations using Aacrao EDGE, as well as $300 "expert opinion" work experience and position evaluations completed by PhD university professors who have the authority to grant college level credit for work experience and/or training. AETS offers a variety of turn-around times, including same-day service for educational, work experience, and position evaluations. For a list of rates and times, see here: http://www.aetsinternational.com/AETS.Credential.Evaluation.Application.2013.pdf AETS also provides certified translations in 100+ languages, with translators that are specialists in 80+ fields. Please contact AETS anytime at (786)276-8190, visit http://www.aetsinternational.com email email@example.com. New customers to AETS will receive a 25% discount on their first Educational Evaluation request - just mention Promotion Code: AETS.ILW.25 to avail of this discount.
Letters of the Week: Nolan Rappaport
ComingsNGoings: Immigration Reading
The U.S. Immigration Crisis: Toward an Ethics of Place - Cascade Books, 196 pages ISBN: 978-1498223690, $25.00 https://www.amazon.com/U-S-Immigrati.../dp/1498223699
An Important disclaimer! The information provided on this page is not legal advice. Transmission of this information is not intended to create, and receipt by you does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Readers must not act upon any information without first seeking advice from a qualified attorney. Copyright 1995-2016 American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM. Send correspondence and articles to firstname.lastname@example.org. Letters and articles may be edited and may be published and otherwise used in any medium. The views expressed in letters and articles do not necessarily represent the views of ILW.COM.
Publisher: Sam Udani ISSN: 1930-062X
Advisory Board: Jason Dzubow, Rami Fakhoury, Matthew Kolken, Chris Musillo, Lory Rosenberg, Greg Siskind, Joel Stewart, Margaret Wong