Comment: China EB-5 Expos
ILW offers limited EB-5 exhibition and speaking opportunities at Guangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing EB-5 Expos
February 20 - Guangzhou
February 22 - Shanghai
February 24 - Beijing
Info on China EB-5 Expos:
- You will meet licensed Chinese Agents. You will speak on a panel to the assembled Chinese agents.
- Please bring brochures, PowerPoint presentation, table displays and business cards.
- The Expo hall will include a seminar theater with booths at the back of the room. Chinese agents visit booths and attend the seminars.
Special offer for Immigration Attorneys: Speaking opportunities only $199.For more info please call (212)545-0818 or email email@example.com or click here.
Focus: Hot Off The Presses: The EB-5 Book 2016-17 Edition; Editors: Matt Gordon and Sarah A. Schroeder Shipping Now!
- Specific focus on Enforcement and Compliance.
- 8 Brand New articles and 3 articles updated from previous edition to cover cutting-edge current developments.
- Articles by Shae Armstrong, Jeanne Calderon, Michael T. Clark, Laura Danielson, Michael Dunn, L. Batya Schwartz Ehrens, Gary Friedland,
Robert P. Gaffney, Adam Gale, Steve Ganis, Sherman Golden, Douglas Hauer, Jennifer Hermansky (Jen), Parisa K. Karaahmet, Mark Katzoff, Lily Li, Brandon Meyer,
John Neill, Angelo A. Paparelli, Chun Yun ("Elizabeth") Peng, John Roth, Paul Ruby, Reid Thomas, Robert S. Winner, and Ben Zou.
Headline: Trump Poised to Wield Executive Power to Make Immigration Changes
Headline: Why a wall won’t keep America’s newest immigrants out Click here
Headline: Crackdown on immigrants could be troublesome for some employers Click here
Headline: Robot Crop Pickers Limit Loss of Farm Workers to Trump Wall Click here
Headline: Day One in Trump's America: 'I need a second chance' Click here
ComingsNGoings: Immigration Event
Washington, DC - January 25, Wednesday. Water, Food Security, and Migration in Central America. For more information, https://www.wilsoncenter.org/event/w....QpnppUTW.dpuf
An Important disclaimer! The information provided on this page is not legal advice. Transmission of this information is not intended to create, and receipt by you does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Readers must not act upon any information without first seeking advice from a qualified attorney. Copyright 1995-2016 American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM. Send correspondence and articles to firstname.lastname@example.org. Letters and articles may be edited and may be published and otherwise used in any medium. The views expressed in letters and articles do not necessarily represent the views of ILW.COM.
Publisher: Sam Udani ISSN: 1930-062X
Advisory Board: Jason Dzubow, Rami Fakhoury, Matthew Kolken, Chris Musillo, Lory Rosenberg, Greg Siskind, Joel Stewart, Margaret Wong