Comment: Instant Immigration News with Twitter
Being part of a fast-paced generation, where time is essential and something is happening every second, can be difficult to keep up with. There's a place with millions of people where you can receive the latest events, news, have direct access to media members, public officials, attorneys, law firms, and other internet users who want to communicate with you. This place is Twitter; its users see their popularity increase with each mention and new follower. By using 140 character messages, hash tags, retweets and direct messages you'll be able to connect with potential customers, businesses, friends and reconnect with old ones. Twitter gets you on search engines, group similar tweets together and be listed among other well-known Twitter users. The newsfeed is accessible either on your mobile device or computer and the codes are available for your website. If you've ever wondered how to have access to all these benefits, then all you have to do is join Twitter and when you do, please join over 13,000 people who follow us on Twitter with one simple click to this button.
Bloggings by Roger Algase: Protecting Free Speech for Americans is Crucial to Protecting Immigrants' Constitutional Rights. and Will President Trump Disappoint White Nationalist Supporters on Immigration Policy? Part 1
Focus: Florida EB-5 Expo
Meet thought leaders and custodians of trusted relationships for Mexico, Colombia and Brazil
January 26th, 2017 - Miami, Florida
Info on Mexico, Colombia and Brazil:
- Mexico, Colombia and Brazil are each in the top ten EB-5 markets
- Within the last several years, 50% of investments from Mexico, Colombia and Brazil have come through relationships maintained in the greater Miami area
- Miami is the right place to reach professionals who have relationships with high net worth individuals from Mexico, Colombia and Brazil. Going to Miami instead of visiting the three countries saves travel costs, is safer and saves time
- Immigration Attorneys, Real Estate professionals and Financial professionals with relationships with high net worth individuals in Mexico, Colombia and Brazil will attend the expo. (There will be no investors at the meeting.)
- You will meet immigration attorneys, real estate professionals and financial professionals who have relationships with high net worth individuals from Mexico, Colombia and Brazil. You will speak to the assembled professionals.
- The Expo hall will include a seminar theater with display tables at the back of the room for exhibitors.
- Silver Level: Sponsored Briefs -- Only 3 available
- Gold Level: Sponsored Addresses -- Only 2 available
- Platinum Level: Sponsored Welcome -- Only 1 available
- Discounts available; Inquire for pricing -- Early Bird Deadline: November 18th
Headline: Beneficiaries of Obama's immigration relief worry about future under Trump
Headline: Defying Trump, Chicago will continue as immigrant sanctuary Click here
Headline: Defeated Sheriff Joe Arpaio Has No Regrets on Immigration Crackdowns Click here
Headline: Donald Trump Appears to Soften Stance on Immigration, but Not on Abortion Click here
Headline: Donald Trump promises 'deportation force' to remove 11 milion Click here
Headline: Donald Trump says he will deport up to three million immigrants immediately Click here
Headline: The Insane Numbers Behind Trump's Deportation Plan Click here
Headline: Yes, Trump will have broad power to crack down on immigration Click here
Help Wanted: Immigration Attorney
Troy, MI - A boutique mid-sized professional services firm is seeking an Immigration Attorney with employment based experience. The firm provides delivery of global, business-based immigration services, servicing clients in a number of industries and for virtually every country in the world. Their clients are mid- to large-tiered corporations, providing them with a single source solution for work and residence permits, visas, and customized immigration analyses. Ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience with Hs, Ls, PERMs, and E visas. Experience should include consular processing, efficient case handling and client management, and great analytical and writing skills. Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Help Wanted: Immigration Paralegal
Troy, MI - A boutique mid-sized professional services firm is seeking an Immigration Paralegal with employment based experience. The firm provides delivery of global, business-based immigration services, servicing clients in a number of industries and for virtually every country in the world. Their clients are mid- to large-tiered corporations, providing them with a single source solution for work and residence permits, visas, and customized immigration analyses. Ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in providing support in preparing and filing of petitions and applications with federal government agencies. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, preparing and drafting routine correspondence and memoranda, researching immigration law and procedures, and case management. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ComingsNGoings: Immigration Event
November 17, 2-3pm ET, Webinar - "After the Election: Predictions for Changes in Hiring Foreign Nationals: A Survey of Current and Future Programs for Employment Immigration" For more information and to register, please see here: http://www.millermayer.com/webinars
An Important disclaimer! The information provided on this page is not legal advice. Transmission of this information is not intended to create, and receipt by you does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Readers must not act upon any information without first seeking advice from a qualified attorney. Copyright 1995-2016 American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM. Send correspondence and articles to email@example.com. Letters and articles may be edited and may be published and otherwise used in any medium. The views expressed in letters and articles do not necessarily represent the views of ILW.COM.
Publisher: Sam Udani ISSN: 1930-062X
Advisory Board: Jason Dzubow, Rami Fakhoury, Matthew Kolken, Chris Musillo, Lory Rosenberg, Greg Siskind, Joel Stewart, Margaret Wong