Comment: Top Immigration Posts for October 2016
- Article: Five Mistakes One Should Never Make On An Initial "New" Company L-1A Petition By Rabindra K. Singh, Esq.
- Article: The Guide for the Perplexed - Who is Stuck in the Green Card Backlogs By Cyrus Mehta
- Article: Increases In Filing Fees, Just In Time For The Holidays By Christy Turovskiy, Esq.
- Blogging: "Nightmare Speculation" barred Jewish Refugees in 1930's, Is It Keeping Syrian Refugees Out Now? Part 1 by Roger Algase
- Blogging: Jewish Refugees Were Excluded from US as "Bolsheviks" and "Radicals" in the 1930's. Syrians, Deja Vu? by Roger Algase
- News: Lawsuit Filed In District Court Asking USCIS To Stop Adjudicating EB-5 Petitions
- News: USCIS Announces When to File Your Adjustment of Status Application for Family-Sponsored or Employment-Based Preference Visas: November 2016
- News: USCIS Issues Extreme Hardship Guidance In Policy Manual Update
- News: DHS Releases Advance Copy Of USCIS Fee Schedule Final Rule
- News: CRS Casts Doubt on Continuing Resolution, Says No EB-5, No Conrad 30
What were your favorite October 2016 posts? Share your thoughts by writing to email@example.com
Focus: Vietnam EB-5 Expo
ILW offers limited EB-5 exhibition opportunities at Vietnam EB5 Expo.
December 9th, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Info on Vietnam:
- Vietnam is the 2nd largest EB-5 Market after China, 350 investments last year, market is growing fast this year.
- Vietnam is very close geographically to China, so jet lag is minimized and productive time is maximized
- Vietnam has an agent structure similar to China (but lower cost than China)
Discounts available - Final Deadline: November 19th
Special offer for Immigration Attorneys: Speaking opportunities only $499, discounted to $199 based on your experience in the country, inquire for more info.
For more info please call (212)545-0818 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here.
Headline: 'The wall is going to get built': Immigration hard-liner joins Trump transition
Headline: One of Trump's policies could spark a boom in immigration from Mexico Click here
Headline: Mayors of NY and Los Angeles pledge to remain immigrant sanctuaries Click here
Headline: Newly elected Kamala Harris vows to defy Trump on immigration Click here
Headline: What Trump's Presidency Means For Undocumented Immigrants And Immigration To The U.S Click here
Headline: Trump Shows Every Sign of Carrying Out Sweeping Immigration Crackdown Click here
Headline: Yes, Trump can boost deportations and gut the Dreamer program for young immigrants Click here
Help Wanted: Immigration Attorney
Troy, MI - A boutique mid-sized professional services firm is seeking an Immigration Attorney with employment based experience. The firm provides delivery of global, business-based immigration services, servicing clients in a number of industries and for virtually every country in the world. Their clients are mid- to large-tiered corporations, providing them with a single source solution for work and residence permits, visas, and customized immigration analyses. Ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience with Hs, Ls, PERMs, and E visas. Experience should include consular processing, efficient case handling and client management, and great analytical and writing skills. Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Help Wanted: Immigration Paralegal
Troy, MI - A boutique mid-sized professional services firm is seeking an Immigration Paralegal with employment based experience. The firm provides delivery of global, business-based immigration services, servicing clients in a number of industries and for virtually every country in the world. Their clients are mid- to large-tiered corporations, providing them with a single source solution for work and residence permits, visas, and customized immigration analyses. Ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in providing support in preparing and filing of petitions and applications with federal government agencies. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, preparing and drafting routine correspondence and memoranda, researching immigration law and procedures, and case management. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ComingsNGoings: Immigration Reading
A Nation Without Borders: The United States and Its World in an Age of Civil Wars, 1830-1910 by Steven Hahn and Eric Foner. Viking, 608 pp. Hardcover, ISBN: 0670024686, $23.67.
An Important disclaimer! The information provided on this page is not legal advice. Transmission of this information is not intended to create, and receipt by you does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Readers must not act upon any information without first seeking advice from a qualified attorney. Copyright 1995-2016 American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM. Send correspondence and articles to email@example.com. Letters and articles may be edited and may be published and otherwise used in any medium. The views expressed in letters and articles do not necessarily represent the views of ILW.COM.
Publisher: Sam Udani ISSN: 1930-062X
Advisory Board: Jason Dzubow, Rami Fakhoury, Matthew Kolken, Chris Musillo, Lory Rosenberg, Greg Siskind, Joel Stewart, Margaret Wong