Comment: Florida EB-5 Expo
Meet thought leaders and custodians of trusted relationships for Mexico, Colombia and Brazil
January 26th, 2017 - Miami, Florida
Info on Mexico, Colombia and Brazil:
- Mexico, Colombia and Brazil are each in the top ten EB-5 markets
- Within the last several years, 50% of investments from Mexico, Colombia and Brazil have come through relationships maintained in the greater Miami area
- Miami is the right place to reach professionals who have relationships with high net worth individuals from Mexico, Colombia and Brazil. Going to Miami instead of visiting the three countries saves travel costs, is safer and saves time
- Immigration Attorneys, Real Estate professionals and Financial professionals with relationships with high net worth individuals in Mexico, Colombia and Brazil will attend the expo. (There will be no investors at the meeting.)
- You will meet immigration attorneys, real estate professionals and financial professionals who have relationships with high net worth individuals from Mexico, Colombia and Brazil. You will speak to the assembled professionals.
- The Expo hall will include a seminar theater with display tables at the back of the room for exhibitors.
- Silver Level: Sponsored Briefs -- Only 3 available
- Gold Level: Sponsored Addresses -- Only 2 available
- Platinum Level: Sponsored Welcome -- Only 1 available
- Discounts available; Inquire for pricing -- Early Bird Deadline: November 18th
Focus: The Physician Immigration Book
ILW.COM is pleased to present The Physician Immigration Book edited by Robert Aronson.
Contributors: Articles by Ana Acosta, Mary Amundson, Robert Aronson, Lisa Atkins, Therese Bart, Janice Bianco, Ingrid Brey, Brian Bruner, Elise Bruner, Jacqueline Bucar, Lisa Claypool, Kristi Crawford, Karen Dean, Alex Dgebuadze, Robert Divine, Goldie Domingue, Maria Fritzinger Elias, Eleanor Fitzpatrick, Roberta Freedman, Kristen Harris, Wendy Hess, Dayna Kelly, Khorzad Mehta, Jennifer Minear, Bruce Morrison, George Newman, Elizabeth Neuwirth, Karen Pollins, Ana Pottratz Acosta, Jennell Prentice, Elizabeth Quinn, Michelle Scimecca, Suzanne Seltzer, Carl Shusterman, Greg Siskind, Rita Sostrin, Tim Skinner, Sarah Peterson Strensrud, Margaret Stock, Hamel Vyas, Tracy Wallowicz, David Ware, Nathan Waxman, Andrew Wizner and Robert Whitehill
The Book Contents: Introduction; The Physician Workforce And Healthcare Realities; The J-1 Exchange Visitor Program: Views From The Inside And The Outside; Starting The Immigration Process: The Art Of The Client Intake Process; J-1 Waiver Strategy And Practice For Physicians; H-1B Temporary Worker Considerations And Strategy For Physicians; Assessing All Possibilities: Other Nonimmigrant Visa Options For Physicians; Long Term Options: Permanent Residence And Naturalization; Compliance Considerations; Designing A Better Mousetrap: Some Thoughts On Legislative Reform
Headline: Donald Trump in 2012: GOP Must Pass Immigration Reform If It Wants to Win Another Election
Headline: Poll: Strong Support for Immigration Enforcement Click here
Headline: Your Local Election Headquarters: Immigration Click here
Headline: US election 2016: Immigration may decide the winner Click here
Headline: Democrats Used to Worry About Immigration Too. What Happened? Click here
Help Wanted: Immigration Attorney
Troy, MI - A boutique mid-sized professional services firm is seeking an Immigration Attorney with employment based experience. The firm provides delivery of global, business-based immigration services, servicing clients in a number of industries and for virtually every country in the world. Their clients are mid- to large-tiered corporations, providing them with a single source solution for work and residence permits, visas, and customized immigration analyses. Ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience with Hs, Ls, PERMs, and E visas. Experience should include consular processing, efficient case handling and client management, and great analytical and writing skills. Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Help Wanted: Immigration Paralegal
Troy, MI - A boutique mid-sized professional services firm is seeking an Immigration Paralegal with employment based experience. The firm provides delivery of global, business-based immigration services, servicing clients in a number of industries and for virtually every country in the world. Their clients are mid- to large-tiered corporations, providing them with a single source solution for work and residence permits, visas, and customized immigration analyses. Ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in providing support in preparing and filing of petitions and applications with federal government agencies. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, preparing and drafting routine correspondence and memoranda, researching immigration law and procedures, and case management. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ComingsNGoings: Immigration Event
November 14, 2:00pm - Webinar on Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification. Please see here for more information https://uscisconnect.connectsolutions.com/formi-9/
An Important disclaimer! The information provided on this page is not legal advice. Transmission of this information is not intended to create, and receipt by you does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Readers must not act upon any information without first seeking advice from a qualified attorney. Copyright 1995-2016 American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM. Send correspondence and articles to email@example.com. Letters and articles may be edited and may be published and otherwise used in any medium. The views expressed in letters and articles do not necessarily represent the views of ILW.COM.
Publisher: Sam Udani ISSN: 1930-062X
Advisory Board: Jason Dzubow, Rami Fakhoury, Matthew Kolken, Chris Musillo, Lory Rosenberg, Greg Siskind, Joel Stewart, Margaret Wong