Make us Homepage

The leading
immigration law
publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
© 1995-
Immigration LLC.

• Article: Why Donít They Just Get In Line? There Is No Line for Many Unauthorized Immigrants. By American Immigration Council

Why Donít They Just Get In Line? There Is No Line for Many Unauthorized Immigrants

If you are having difficulty viewing this document please click here.

This post originally appeared on American Immigration Council. © Copyright American Immigration Council. All Rights Reserved. Reprinted with permission.

About The Author

American Immigration Council mission is to shape a rational conversation on immigration and immigrant integration. Through its research and analysis, we provide policymakers, the media, and the general public with accurate information about the role of immigrants and immigration policy on U.S. society. Our reports and materials are widely disseminated and relied upon by press and policy makers. Our staff regularly serves as experts to leaders on Capitol Hill, opinion-makers and the media. Formed in 2003, we are a non-partisan organization that neither supports nor opposes any political party or candidate for office.

The opinions expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect the opinion of ILW.COM.

Comments 1 Comment
      Nolan Rappaport -
      I feel sorry for people who want to come here and have no legal way to do it, but the solution lies in changing our laws to permit more lawful entries. And that requires reaching a deal with the Republicans on a comprehensive immigration reform bill that would meet the needs of both parties. Unfortunately, there is no other solution that would offer more than temporary relief. And I would like to point out that I think deference should be given to American citizens and LPRs who have been waiting for years to bring family members into the country.
Put Free Immigration Law Headlines On Your Website

Immigration Daily: the news source for legal professionals. Free! Join 35000+ readers Enter your email address here: