publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

• Article: The Mountain Of All Molehills: Any Demands for Immigration Records of Melania Trump by Anyone Other Than Melania Trump Are Way Out of Line and Unlawful! By Joseph P. Whalen

The Mountain Of All Molehills: Any Demands for Immigration Records of Melania Trump by Anyone Other Than Melania Trump Are Way Out of Line and Unlawful!

by

If you are having difficulty viewing this document please click here.

Reprinted with permission.

About The Author

Joseph P. Whalen Joseph P. Whalen is an independent EB-5 consultant, advocate, trainer and advisor.
    238 Ontario Street | #6 | Buffalo, NY 14207
    Phone: (716) 604-4233(716) 604-4233 (cell) or (716) 768-6506(716) 768-6506 (land-line) E-mail: joseph.whalen774@gmail.com
    http://www.slideshare.net/BigJoe5
    http://eb5info.com/eb5-advisors/34-silver-surfer

DISCLAIMER: Work is performed by a non-attorney independent business consultant. It is the client's responsibility to have any and all non-attorney work products checked by an attorney. I provide highly-individualized training based on consultation with my clients. I serve Regional Center Principals and their counsel, potential EB-5 investors, and project developers. I am not an attorney myself although I have trained numerous attorneys and INS/USCIS adjudicators in complex issues within immigration and nationality law when I was an adjudicator there for many years. I do not prepare forms, write business plans, or create economic analyses. I do review them for clients prior to submission and suggest corrections and/or modifications to run by your attorney and investment advisor.

The opinions expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect the opinion of ILW.COM.

Comments 3 Comments
      Nolan Rappaport -
      Excellent point.
      Retired INS -
      I spent 39 years as an immigration officer. In my experience, at least half of all legal immigrants broke the rules at some point as non-immigrants. In this case, she has so much equity now that taking any action would result in more trouble for the government than for Mrs. Trump. As an INS officer, when I belatedly discovered someone had once been illegal, but was now a citizen, I did nothing. The INS trial attorneys would only take such cases if the person had been a NAZI war criminal, or had done something almost as bad. Mrs. Trump does not fall in this category. If republicans were making an issue of a prominent democrat with these facts, the press would crucify the republicans. I am not a fan of Donald Trump, but this is not an issue.
      ImmigrationLawBlogs -
      For unknown computer server reasons, I was not able to access Mr. Whalen's entire article, bit only the opening portion. With all due respect to him, I have rarely seen any article on ilw.com that is less relevant to the actual topic. This issue is not whether any outside person or organization should have access to Melania Trump's confidential immigration records - no one is arguing that. Mr. Whalen is raising a straw man argument here.

The issue is whether the Trump campaign itself should release this information to the public with, of course, Melania's consent. Unless they do so, Melania will continue to be under suspicion of allegedly having committed immigration fraud by allegedly having obtained and entered the US with a tourist visa in order to work as a nude model in 1995, before she allegedly received an H-1B visa allowing her to work.

If she in facr did commit fraud in obtaining her presumed tourist visa, then the question whether she may have, allegedly compounded that fraud in subsequent visa/immigration applications through concealing it or giving false answers about whether she had ever previously committed immigration fraud would also be presented. The issue here is not one of revoking her citizenship, as raised by Retired INS - that is also a straw man argument.

The issue is whether Donald Trump is being honest and open with the American public when he claims to be America's immigration enforcer in chief by, in effect, having zero tolerance for anyone who has ever run afoul of the immigration laws in any way and planning to deport 12 million people, many or most of them also have husbands, wives and children whom they care about just as much as Trump cares about Melania and the rest of his family. By marrying someone who, might, allegedly have committed immigration fraud, hypothetically on multiple occasions, and installing her in the White House as America's First Lady, would Trump be following a double standard that would expose him as America's immigration enforcement Hypocrite-in- Chief?

This is something that American voters have the right to know and that is why Melania, of her own volition, should be willing to share the naked truth about her visa status as a model in 1995 with the rest of us.

Roger Algase
      Attorney at Law

Put Free Immigration Law Headlines On Your Website

Immigration Daily: the news source for legal professionals. Free! Join 35000+ readers Enter your email address here: