Do you have a question about the Immigrant Investor Program, also known as “EB-5,” or one of the following forms?
- Form I-526, Immigrant Petition by Alien Entrepreneur
- Form I-829, Petition by Entrepreneur to Remove Conditions
- Form I-924, Application For Regional Center Under the Immigrant Investor Pilot Program
General Inquiries and Communications
Write to the EB-5 mailbox at USCIS.ImmigrantInvestorProgram@uscis.dhs.gov if you need to:
- Check the status of an EB-5 application or petition that is outside normal processing times (For cases within processing times, please visit Case Status Online to view the status);
- Change the contact or attorney information on an EB-5 application or petition;
- Report changes to a designated regional center’s address, contact information, principal(s), contracting agents or other similar changes to its operation or administration (within 30 days);
- Report problems with EB-5 related biometric (e.g., fingerprint) processing;
- Report that an EB-5 petition receipt notice or Application Support Center notice has not been received or contains incorrect information;
- Request expedited processing of a pending EB-5 application or petition (the request must include supporting evidence to demonstrate that at least one of the criteria listed on the Expedite Criteria page has been met); or
- Report any EB-5 notice or decision that appears to contain a gross error.
Note: Writing to the EB-5 mailbox will not suspend any deadline for you to respond to a request for evidence, decision or notice or to file an appeal or a motion to reopen or reconsider a decision. Inquiries that are not EB-5 related will not be addressed.
If you have a case-specific question, you may also contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 or 1-800-767-1833 (TDD for the hearing impaired).
Please contact us by email at IPOStakeholderEngagement@uscis.dhs.gov if you want to:
- Inquire about upcoming EB-5 engagements; or
- Provide comments to USCIS relating to a stakeholder engagement.
The EB-5 mailboxes noted on this page are not a forum for:
- Policy and legal questions about adjudicative procedures or decisions;
- Questions about the interpretation, implementation or administration of EB-5 laws and regulations, or about official agency guidance related to the adjudication of EB-5 applications or petitions;
- Responses to case-specific requests for evidence, notices or decisions; or
- Any matters unrelated to the EB-5 program.
Please click on the links below for more information on specific topics.
If you want to:
Please click on:
Check your case status online
Send a case-specific inquiry
View EB-5 policy memoranda
Email the EB-5 stakeholder engagement team
View other general information on immigration benefits