publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

• News: USCIS Update to Form I-690, Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility Under Sections 245A or 210 of the Immigration and Nationality Act

I-690, Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility Under Sections 245A or 210 of the Immigration and Nationality Act

Purpose of Form

This form is used to apply for a waiver of inadmissibility by an applicant for adjustment of status under section 245A or 210 of the Immigration and Nationality Act.

Number of Pages

Form 8; Instructions 8.

Edition Date

05/28/15. (Starting 08/05/15, USCIS will accept only the 05/28/15 edition. USCIS will accept editions dated 11/04/12, 11/23/10 or 01/06/10 until 08/04/15).

Where to File

You must file this waiver application with the USCIS office that has jurisdiction over your primary benefits application - Form I-687, Form I-698 and/or Form I-485.

If you are filing at a lockbox, important filing tips, as well as additional information on fees and customer service, are listed on our Lockbox Filing Tips webpage.

E-Notification: If you want to receive an e-mail and/or a text message that your Form I-690 has been accepted at a USCIS Lockbox facility, complete Form G-1145, E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance and clip it to the first page of your application.  Form G-1145 can be downloaded through the link above.

Filing Fee

$200

Special Instructions

As of January 4, 2010, infection with the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) is no longer a ground of inadmissibility. If you have an HIV infection, you are no longer inadmissible to the United States starting Jan. 4, 2010; you are also no longer required to file Form I-690 because of your HIV infection. Until Form I-690 can be updated with the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) accordingly, please disregard any reference in Form I-690 and its instructions to HIV on or after January 4, 2010.

This page can be found at http://www.uscis.gov/i-690

Last Reviewed/Updated: 06/08/2015
    Comments 2 Comments
      carlosp -
      i would like to know if there is any waiver of grounds for 212a6cii my wife lives in los angeles california she is a usa citizen i live in mexico city ...please help us we are
      living something very bad ,, estamos sufriendo mucho yo estoy un poco enfermo por favor necesito estar con ella no soy criminal un error de decir que era americano
      no es tan malo..la ley de immigracion proteje a sus ciudadanos estados unidos de america es un pais de conpacion siempre serca de dios si dios siempre nos perdona
      por que no me perdonan se los suplico. dios los bendiga.
      ArthurSn -
      заказать дешевый сайт
Put Free Immigration Law Headlines On Your Website

Immigration Daily: the news source for legal professionals. Free! Join 35000+ readers Enter your email address here: