free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

• May 29 - Immigration News on Your Website

Comment: Immigration News on Your Website
    Want to provide your web site with frequently updated material and make available the most recent immigration news for your visitors? You can display the latest ILW.COM daily immigration headlines on your web page--and they'll be automatically updated every time the stories change, with no action needed on your part! Dozens of law firms and other websites are already using Immigration Daily headlines to keep their homepage fresh and interesting. Headlines change each weekday. It is free and effortless to put Immigration Daily headlines on your website. To find out how, see here.

Article: I-9 and E-Verify Decisions Can Lead to Unfair Labor Practices. By John Fay

Article: BERNIE'S TOP 5 EB-5 HOT TOPICS. By Bernard Wolfsdorf, Esq.

Article: DAPA and The 5th Circuit--Three Reasons Why Obama Failed to Win Approval of the Policy Change. By Charles Kuck

Blogging: OSC Settles Immigration-Related Claim Against Luis Esparza Services. By Bruce Buchanan

Blogging: New Horrors From Burma's Denial Of Citizenship To Rohingyas. By Roger Algase

News: GAO Report; Information on Migration of Unaccompanied Children from El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras

Focus: The I-140 / The Degree Equivalency 2015-2016 Edition

ILW.COM is pleased to announce The I-140 / The Degree Equivalency 2015-2016 Edition, coming soon!

Editor: TBD

Book Outline is as follows:

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Part I. I-140 Introduction
    Chapter One: Editor's Introduction
    Chapter Two: Basic Important Employment-Based Concepts by Kristen Quan Hammill

Part II. I-140 by Herbert A. Weiss
    Chapter One: Basic Overview of the I-140 EBIV Process
    Chapter Two: The Scope of Agency Authority
    Chapter Three: The Job Offer Requirement
    Chapter Four: The Immigration Act of 1990
    Chapter Five: The EB-11 Extraordinary Ability
    Chapter Six: The EB-12 Outstanding Professor and Researcher
    Chapter Seven: The EB-13 Multinational Manager and Executive
    Chapter Eight: The EB-2 Advanced Degree Professional and Person of Exceptional Merit and Ability
    Chapter Nine: The EB-3 Professional, Skilled Worker, And Other Worker
    Chapter Ten: The I-140 Form
    Chapter Eleven: The Standard of Evidence
    Chapter Twelve: Priority Dates
    Chapter Thirteen: Filing Multiple Petitions
    Chapter Fourteen: Successors in Interest
    Chapter Fifteen: Ability of Prospective Employer to Pay Wage
    Chapter Sixteen: Portability
    Chapter Seventeen: Revocation, Invalidation and The Section 204(c) Bar
    Chapter Eighteen: Withdrawals and Appeals/Motions
    Chapter Nineteen: A Checklist For Putting Together I-140s (And Some Do's And Don'ts)

Part III. Special I-140 Topics
    Chapter One: Step by Step For Schedule A Applications by Sherry Neal
    Chapter Two: Aliens of Exceptional Ability in the Performing Arts by Howard L. Kushner
    Chapter Three: Derivative Beneficiaries of Employment Based Immigrant Petitions and the Child Status Protection Act (CSPA) by Dorothee Mitchell and Faye M. Kolly
    Chapter Four: The Future of The I-140 (Employment-Based Immigration) Process by Prakash Khatri

For additional information, including author biographies and to purchase, please see:
    Fax Form

Headline: US immigration reform: Nebraska lifts ban on driving licences for young undocumented immigrants Click here
    Headline: Fugitive Chinese official Yang Xuizhu, suspected of corruption, detained by US immigration Click here
    Headline: Illegal immigration slowdown changes dynamics of border-security debate Click here
    Headline: How U.S. Court Ruling on Immigration Reforms Affects H1-B Holders Click here
    Headline: Obama's immigration order stalls. For 5 million immigrants, now what? Click here

Help Wanted: Immigration Attorney
    Milwaukee, WI - Grzeca Law Group seeks an experienced Attorney to serve on our family practice team. This position is primarily responsible for managing, directing and overseeing the preparation of various family-based immigration petitions, including direct client communication, support staff management and timely and accurate document production to ensure the highest level of client service and satisfaction. This position requires a J.D., State Bar license and experience with nonimmigrant and immigrant cases. Qualified candidates must have a commitment to hard work as well as excellent writing, communication, organizational and case management skills. Experience with Consular Processing, Fiance Visas, Adjustment of Status, Waivers, Naturalization, SIJS, U Visas and VAWA is a plus. Must be able to communicate effectively in Spanish (verbal and written). We offer a competitive salary and benefits. We strongly encourage professional growth and community involvement. Please email your cover letter, resume and salary requirements along with two immigration writing samples to nrs@grzecalaw.com. No phone calls/agencies please.

Help Wanted: Immigration Attorney
    New York, NY - Goldstein & Lee, P.C. with offices in New York and London is seeking a New York licensed attorney bilingual in Japanese and English preferably with at least 2 yrs experience in U.S. Business Immigration law for a full time attorney position in New York. Due to increased work with major Japanese companies both in Japan and in the United States, we have an immediate need for a qualified lawyer with Japanese and English language skills. The individual selected will be responsible for direct interaction with Japanese companies both overseas and in the U.S. Consular experience is a plus but not a necessity. Candidates are urged to send their CV/resume directly to Richard Goldstein at Richardgoldstein@goldsteinvisa.com. We will be available to meet interested candidates at the AILA Conference in D.C. between June 14 and 20 or in New York.

Case Management for Immigration Automation: Digital office for comprehensive immigration case management INSZoom is the leading digital office for comprehensive immigration case management and compliance, trusted by the world's top immigration law firms and corporations. Use INSZoom's industry-defining technology to streamline and automate your immigration practice. Access 800+ immigration forms for the U.S. and the world, which are always updated within 24 hours of release. e-File all major USCIS forms. Give clients and consultants direct access to your system through online portals. Access group calendaring, alert tools, CRM, email management, billing and invoicing, and much more. Every service integrates within one solution to boost your productivity and help you grow your practice. For more details, contact us at (925) 244-0600 or Sales@INSZoom.com. To learn more, click here.

To submit an article or a news item to Immigration Daily, write to editor@ilw.com. Follow ILW.COM on Twitter.

Letters of the Week: Roger & Lynn Bloxham

ComingsNGoings: Immigration Reading
    Beyond Deportation: The Role of Prosecutorial Discretion in Immigration Cases (Citizenship and Migration in the Americas) by Shoba Wadhia. Forward by Leon Wildes - NYU Press (June 2, 2015) - Hardcover: 240 pages, ISBN: 1479829226, $44.00 - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1479829226

An Important disclaimer! The information provided on this page is not legal advice. Transmission of this information is not intended to create, and receipt by you does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Readers must not act upon any information without first seeking advice from a qualified attorney. Copyright 1995-2015 American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM. Send correspondence and articles to editor@ilw.com. Letters and articles may be edited and may be published and otherwise used in any medium. The views expressed in letters and articles do not necessarily represent the views of ILW.COM.
    Publisher: Sam Udani ISSN: 1930-062X
    Advisory Board: Jason Dzubow, Rami Fakhoury, Matthew Kolken, Chris Musillo, Lory Rosenberg, Greg Siskind, Joel Stewart, Margaret Wong
Put Free Immigration Law Headlines On Your Website

Immigration Daily: the news source for legal professionals. Free! Join 35000+ readers Enter your email address here: