publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

• Blogging: Congressman Luis Gutierrez Questions ICE Director Morton on the Administration's Deportation and Detention Policies by Matthew Kolken

Bloggings on Deportation and Removal

by Matthew Kolken

Congressman Luis Gutierrez Questions ICE Director Morton on the Administration's Deportation and Detention Policies

The good Congressman from Illinois takes ICE Director Morton to task for how the administration has implemented their harsh deportation and detention policies over the last four years.

Thank you Congressman Gutierrez.

...And by the way Director Morton, please stop lying about the number of criminal deportations.

About The Author

Matthew Kolken is a trial lawyer with experience in all aspects of United States Immigration Law including Immigration Courts throughout the United States, and appellate practice before the Board of Immigration Appeals, the U.S. District Courts, and U.S. Courts of Appeals. He is admitted to practice in the courts of the State of New York , the United States District Court for the Western District of New York, the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, and is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA).

The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author(s) alone and should not be imputed to ILW.COM.
    Comments 2 Comments
      star_of_truth -
      Its all about the numbers=money. They don't care who it affects how it affects them. They were well aware of these facts in my case but yet they refused to stop the deportation. They continue to deport people even if they are not a threat because the numbers are more important than the damage they do the families. They would rather deport than consider the difficulties, suffering and mental damage they do to those left behind. It makes me think if just one of their wives, husband or child was torn from their life there would be an outrage from the people. But those of us that have undocumented families are sentenced to a life of cruel, inhumane punishment, mental torture, extreme hardships and treated as we are nothing. WE should matter but we don't we should deserve consideration but we don't get it, we want to have the same life as others, but we cant. From the time they arrest the immigrant they lie to make a arrest they lie, to get you to pay the fine they lie and tell you they will release them shortly then they make you wait hours for the release of the immigrant and finally tell you they are going to deport anyway that you can do nothing. This effects a lot of people we donít just forget about them because they are deported in some cases it places a bigger burden on the American spouse who is then placed in a position of trying to support themselves financially solo, making sure the deported spouse has food and then add the constant fear for their safety. From the time I wake up till the time I sleep I am thinking of my spouse if they donít think effects of this can destroy a person think again- it is a nightmare that never ends.
      tlwinslow -
      If the U.S. govt. cut loose $6B they could contract with prison bus companies to ship all 12M illegals over the Mexican border at $500 per, complete with free meals. Too bad, most would soon be back, asking for a pina colada next time

Immigration lawyers are making a great living parasiting off the lame US-Mexico situation, but if they really cared about both they'd be pushing my Megamerge Dissolution Solution bipartisan 7-step plan to annex Mexico, making all Mexicans into U.S. citizens in return for scrapping their govt. and accepting our Stars and Stripes and Constitution, allowing the 10 new states to be developed like East Germany.

The details:

http://tinyurl.com/megamergeblog
Put Free Immigration Law Headlines On Your Website

Immigration Daily: the news source for legal professionals. Free! Join 35000+ readers Enter your email address here: