Comment: The July 2015 Visa Bulletin is Out!
Visa Bulletin from the State Department and Border Wait Times from CBP are among the various government times you can find from our Processing Times page. Of course, you can also get the latest Priority Dates, and both Service Center and District Office Processing Times. We are pleased to announce that our Processing Times Page has been updated to include the USCIS National Processing Volumes and Trends. In addition to national trends for all forms, trends for the following forms are available: I-90, I-102, I-129 F, I-129, I-130 Imm Rel., I-130 Pref., I-131, I-140, I-360, I-485, I-526, I-539, I-600, I-751, I-765, I-817, I-821, I-824, I-829, I-914, I-918, N-400 Military, N-400 Non-Military, and N-600. Bookmark this useful page and have the information available at your fingertips!

ILW Green Card Survey Tracker provides a unique way to estimate the availability date for green card applications. Unlike other estimation methods, which rely on mechanical or mathematical calculations, this tracker tabulates predictions from immigrants and immigration professionals concerning availability dates for various categories of green card applications. Give it a try and share your thoughts by writing to editor@ilw.com

Article: Senate Bill - Action Items. By H. Ronald Klasko

Article: OUTLINE OF THE JUNE 4, 2015 USCIS EB-5 CONFERENCE CALL ON JOB CREATION. By Hui Zeng, ESQ

Blogging: JULY 2015 VISA BULLETIN. By Chris Musillo

News: DOS Releases Visa Bulletin for July 2015

News: USCIS Updates Processing Times Information for the Immigrant Investor Program Office (6/9/15)

News: USCIS Message that International Operations Processing Times Are Now Available Online

News: USCIS and the City of New York Expand Immigrant Integration Efforts and Support for Aspiring U.S. Citizens

News: CBP Statistics on Unaccompanied Children Apprehended at the Southwest Border

News: DOL Posts Additional H-2B 2015 IFR FAQs: Recruitment of U.S. Workers

News: DOL Posts H-2B 2015 Interim Final Rule Webinar Resources

Focus: ILW.COM is pleased to announce The PERM Book 2015-16 edition.

Editor: Joel Stewart; Contributors: Christian Allen, Jonathan Amdur, Davis Bae, Robert E. Banta, Susan L. Brady, Barbara Brandes, Lorna Rogers Burgess, J. Ira Burkemper, Ramon Carrion, Blake Chisam, Susan J. Cohen, Jeffrey Devore, Victoria Donoghue, Gary Endelman, Rami Fakhoury, Jane Goldblum, Paul Hejinian, Linda Kim, Howard Kushner, Christina La Brie, David Lazaar, Katherine Lopez Ley, Edwin Litwin, Benjamin M. Lowe, Joan Matheu, Margaret McCormick, Cyrus D. Mehta, Lori S. Melton, Nancy Jo-Meritt, Matt Morse, Sherry Neal, David B.Pakula, Michael E. Piston, Edwin Rubin, Linda Rose, Lawrence Rudnick, Rebecca L. Sigmund, Jay Solomon, Timothy Spridgeon, Richard Tasoff, Rohit Turkhud, Kiran Vairale-Mumtaz, Alison Walters, Nathan A. Waxman, Mitchell L. Wexler, Leon Wildes, Sofia Zneimer.

Book Outline is as follows:

• Special Comprehensive IT Section by Rami Fakhoury and Matt Morse, Fakhoury Law Group: IT Occupations under SOC and O*Net; Roving Employees: Travel, 3rd Party Sites, Unanticipated Locations and Home Office; Diploma and Work Equivalencies; Alternative Requirements
  • Perm Overview by Featured Authors: Edwin Rubin "How to Prepare a PERM Form"; Larry Rudnick "Responding to Audits and Requests for Reconsideration"; Michael Piston "Appeal Strategies: BALCA and Federal Courts"
  • Special Issues in Focus: Prevailing Wage Survival Kit by Linda Kim; Guide to Recruitment and Advertising by Rohit Turkhud; Alien Control: Investors, Family Ownership and PERM by Robert Banta
  • Statute and Regulations: PERM Rule; Preamble to PERM Rule (December, 2004); PERM Forms (Current) & Instructions; PERM Forms (Proposed)
  • Agency Interpretations: Frequently Asked Questions; PERM Stakeholder Meeting Reports; General Administration Letters; Foreign Labor Certification Memoranda; Prevailing Wage Memoranda
  • Roadmaps and Checklists: Overview of PERM Cases; Overall PERM Flow Chart; Employer Checklist; Alien Checklist; Job Offer Checklist; Attorney/Agent Checklist; Prevailing Wage Checklist; Minimum Requirements Checklist; Recruitment and Advertising; Special Requirements
  • Sample Cases: Approved Perm Applications; Approved Prevailing Wage Requests; Requests for Reconsideration
  • State Workforce Agencies By Kiran Vairale: Contacts and Addresses; How to Place 30 Day Job Orders; How to Document Results of Recruitment

For additional information, including author biographies and purchase information, please see:
Fax Form

Headline: The Top 10 Facts You Need to Know About Immigrants Today Click here
Headline: Chinese Economic Fugitive Seeking Asylum in US Click here
Headline: The untold story of Chinese restaurants in America Click here
Headline: Attracting Immigrants Grows Our Economy Click here
Headline: City Governments Are Key Ingredient in Obama's Immigration Reform Click here

Help Wanted: Immigration Paralegal
New York, NY. Goldstein & Lee, P.C. with offices in New York and London is seeking a Legal Assistant/Paralegal bilingual in Japanese and English preferably with at least 2 yrs experience in U.S. Business Immigration law for a full time position in New York. Due to increased work with major Japanese companies both in Japan and in the United States, we have an immediate need for a bilingual Legal Assistant/Paralegal. The individual selected will interact with Japanese companies both overseas and in the U.S. Candidates are urged to send their CV/resume directly to Richard Goldstein at Richardgoldstein@goldsteinvisa.com. We will be available to meet interested candidates at the AILA Conference in D.C. between June 14 and 20 or in New York. Reqs: Bachelor's degree. Fluency in Japanese and English. 2 yrs U.S. business immigration experienced preferred

Michael Best & Friedrich LLP is looking for an Immigration Paralegal for its Milwaukee office with at least 1 year of experience in Corporate Immigration, including but not limited to non-immigrant (H-1B, L-1, TN) and immigrant (PERM, I-140, I-485) cases, naturalization filings, and immigration case management. Experience with INSZoom will be beneficial. To be considered, a candidate must have excellent academic credentials. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and transcripts. Michael Best & Friedrich LLP has earned a reputation as a leading broad based business law firm because of our long commitment to delivering results for our clients. With approximately 230 attorneys in several offices in the Midwest, Salt Lake City, Utah and Washington, D.C., and global reach through our membership with LexMundi, we have been twice voted Best Law Firm In Wisconsin according to "Corporate Report Wisconsin", and voted the Go-To Law Firm by Corporate Counsel Magazine 8 years running. With 82 attorneys selected to inclusion in the 2015 "Best Lawyers In America" you will join attorneys whose depth of knowledge and experience fit the needs of our clients. Michael Best & Friedrich is also a Firm focused on community involvement, and a strong commitment to Diversity and Environmental Stewardship. Click here to connect to the online application.

Chicago or Madison, IL. The national law firm of Quarles & Brady LLP has an opening for an immigration paralegal in our Chicago or Madison offices. Responsibilities include creating drafts, revisions, preparing detailed forms, documents, letters, exhibits, and other related materials as needed for primarily employment-based immigration processes. Ideal candidate must have 2-5 years of in-depth business immigration experience. Candidates should have specific experience with preparing PERM Labor Certifications, H-1Bs, and L-1s. Bachelor's degree required. Excellent organizational, communications (oral & written), and analytical skills required. Experience with immigration case management systems preferred. If you are interested in applying, please e-mail your resume along with salary history to: staffrecruiting@quarles.com. Equal Opportunity Employer

Help Wanted: Immigration Attorney
Milwaukee, WI. Michael Best & Friedrich LLP is looking for an Immigration Staff Attorney for its Milwaukee office with at least 1 year of experience in Corporate Immigration, including but not limited to non-immigrant (H-1B, L-1, TN) and immigrant (PERM, I-140, I-485) cases, naturalization filings, and immigration case management. Experience with INSZoom will be beneficial. To be considered, a candidate must have excellent academic credentials. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and transcripts. Michael Best & Friedrich LLP has earned a reputation as a leading broad based business law firm because of our long commitment to delivering results for our clients. With approximately 230 attorneys in several offices in the Midwest, Salt Lake City, Utah and Washington, D.C., and global reach through our membership with LexMundi, we have been twice voted Best Law Firm In Wisconsin according to "Corporate Report Wisconsin", and voted the Go-To Law Firm by Corporate Counsel Magazine 8 years running. With 82 attorneys selected to inclusion in the 2015 "Best Lawyers In America" you will join attorneys whose depth of knowledge and experience fit the needs of our clients. Michael Best & Friedrich is also a Firm focused on community involvement, and a strong commitment to Diversity and Environmental Stewardship. Click here to connect to the online application.

Los Angeles, CA. Law firm has an immediate opening for a full-time, California attorney with at least 2 or more years of experience in the legal field. This is a good opportunity for someone who wants to learn and grow with our company. In addition to practicing immigration law, the candidate should be willing to learn and practice personal injury, business, or family law. Candidate should be familiar some of the following areas of immigration: Adjustment of Status, Consular Processing, EB-5, H1B, E2, L1, Removals, and more. Work Hours: Monday through Friday. To apply, please e-mail us at mwlaw28@gmail.com with your cover letter, resume, and expected salary. Thank you.

Newark, NJ. Proskauer Rose LLP seeks candidate with advanced writing skills to join our team of professionals. The position requires quality writing skills to address RFE's, O-1's, L-1B, L-1A, Es, Perms and other writing intensive case-work. The right candidate will have a BA degree and 1 to 5 years. of related experience. We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package and opportunities to expand and grow your skill set. If you are interested, please email a resume and cover letter to: ccates@proskauer.com.

Milwaukee, WI - Grzeca Law Group seeks an experienced Attorney to serve on our family practice team. This position is primarily responsible for managing, directing and overseeing the preparation of various family-based immigration petitions, including direct client communication, support staff management and timely and accurate document production to ensure the highest level of client service and satisfaction. This position requires a J.D., State Bar license and experience with nonimmigrant and immigrant cases. Qualified candidates must have a commitment to hard work as well as excellent writing, communication, organizational and case management skills. Experience with Consular Processing, Fiance Visas, Adjustment of Status, Waivers, Naturalization, SIJS, U Visas and VAWA is a plus. Must be able to communicate effectively in Spanish (verbal and written). We offer a competitive salary and benefits. We strongly encourage professional growth and community involvement. Please email your cover letter, resume and salary requirements along with two immigration writing samples to nrs@grzecalaw.com. No phone calls/agencies please.

New York, NY - Goldstein & Lee, P.C. with offices in New York and London is seeking a New York licensed attorney bilingual in Japanese and English preferably with at least 2 yrs experience in U.S. Business Immigration law for a full time attorney position in New York. Due to increased work with major Japanese companies both in Japan and in the United States, we have an immediate need for a qualified lawyer with Japanese and English language skills. The individual selected will be responsible for direct interaction with Japanese companies both overseas and in the U.S. Consular experience is a plus but not a necessity. Candidates are urged to send their CV/resume directly to Richard Goldstein at Richardgoldstein@goldsteinvisa.com. We will be available to meet interested candidates at the AILA Conference in D.C. between June 14 and 20 or in New York.

Certified Translation Services
Are you looking for certified translations for immigration purposes? American Evaluation and Translation Service, Inc. (AETS), a corporate member of the American Translators Association, provides certified translations in over 100 languages. Since we primarily cater to law firms and universities, AETS' linguists, all of whom either have Master's degrees or more than five years of translation experience, are experts in the field of immigration-related translations. Why entrust anyone else with such important documents? Contact AETS today for a FREE quote. For a copy of our Application for Translation Service, please click here, call (786)276-8190,email translations@aetsinternational.com, or fax the documents to (786)524-0448 or (786)524-3300. Please note that AETS also provides Educational, Work Experience, and Position Evaluations. For more information, please visit the website here or our Foreign Credential Evaluation application here. Application.2013.pdf. You may also call us at (786)276-8190. New customers to AETS will receive a 25% on their first Educational Evaluation request, or on their first one-page translation request - just mention Promotion Code: AETS.ILW.25 to avail of this discount.

E3 Investment Group
E3 Investment Group structures offerings that allow foreign investors the opportunity to receive green cards under the U.S. Government's EB-5 program. They have a unique expertise in creating opportunities that do not involve regional centers, but offer all of the benefits of a scaled organization without the negatives. They call this Scalable-Direct. In essence, they are the Non-Regional Center. See a two minute video that describes how it works: http://e3investmentgroup.com/the-non-regional-center. If you would like to learn more, kindly email or feel free to call us directly. Matt Gordon, Attorney at Law, CEO, E3 Investment Group, The Non-Regional Center, Email: matt.gordon@E3investmentgroup.com; Cell: 646-402-5000; Website: http://www.E3investmentgroup.com

To submit an article or a news item to Immigration Daily, write to editor@ilw.com. Follow ILW.COM on Twitter.

Letters of the Week:

ComingsNGoings: Immigration Reading
Rights, Deportation, and Detention in the Age of Immigration Control by Tom Wong - Stanford University Press (May 13, 2015) - Hardcover: 256 pages, ISBN: 0804793069, $65.00 - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0804793069

An Important disclaimer! The information provided on this page is not legal advice. Transmission of this information is not intended to create, and receipt by you does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Readers must not act upon any information without first seeking advice from a qualified attorney. Copyright 1995-2015 American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM. Send correspondence and articles to editor@ilw.com. Letters and articles may be edited and may be published and otherwise used in any medium. The views expressed in letters and articles do not necessarily represent the views of ILW.COM.
Publisher: Sam Udani ISSN: 1930-062X
Advisory Board: Jason Dzubow, Rami Fakhoury, Matthew Kolken, Chris Musillo, Lory Rosenberg, Greg Siskind, Joel Stewart, Margaret Wong