E-Verify launched three new enhancements to improve effectiveness, efficiency and customer satisfaction.

· Temporary Protected Status (TPS) Auto Extension upgrade makes it easier for E-Verify to confirm that employment authorization has been automatically extended for TPS beneficiaries. To learn more about how TPS affects the Form I-9 process, visit I-9 Central.

· Case Details Page Redesign reduces data fields so that case details print on one page. This enhancement was the #1 E-Verify Listens idea. Visit E-Verify Listens today to discuss how we might improve your Form I-9, E-Verify and myE-Verify experience.

· Updated Further Action Notices and Tentative Nonconfirmation (TNC) emails now include the myE-Verify Case Tracker link. myE-Verify Case Tracker increases transparency in the TNC process by enabling employees to check the status of their own E-Verify case, whether or not they have a myE-Verify account.

Find revised samples of the Further Action Notices, TNC emails and other resources in English, Spanish and 19 other languages on our Foreign Language Resources page.

E-Verify is a fast, free and easy way to maintain a legal workforce. Log into E-Verify or enroll today to begin experiencing these new enhancements. Also, take one of our free webinars or visit our websites to learn more about the Form I-9, E-Verify and myE-Verify.