Bloggings on Nurse and Allied Health Immigration

Chris Musillo

ELECTRONIC I-94 CARDS

In May, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) began implementing its plan to automate the Form I-94, Arrival/Departure Record.  CBP is substituting paper Forms I-94 with a passport stamp and an electronic record for some nonimmigrants arriving at air and sea ports.    Nonimmigrants arriving via a land border will continue to receive a paper Form I-94 from CBP.

The electronic record of admission may be accessed and printed at www.cbp.gov/I94.  Nonimmigrants are encouraged to print out their I-94 arrival record immediately after entry in order to insure that the information has been correctly inputted into the CBP electronic system.  If the information is incorrect, please contact us immediately.

Read the Musillo Unkenholt Healthcare and Immigration Law Blog at www.musillo.com or www.ilw.com.  You can also visit us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

About The Author

Christopher T. Musillo is a partner at MusilloUnkenholt Immigration Law. He is a graduate of Villanova University, Villanova, Pennsylvania. When not zealously representing his clients, Chris enjoys outdoor sports, listening to music, traveling and reading.

The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author(s) alone and should not be imputed to ILW.COM.