Section by Section Summary of the RPI and DREAM Sections of the Senate Bill

by Greg Siskind

Section by Section Summary of the RPI and DREAM Sections of the Senate Bill

Curious how the big legalization program will work. I've spent the day sorting through this section of the Senate bill and have summarized all the sections. Two more sections - the W guest worker visa and AgJobs and I'll be finished.

About The Author

http://www.visalaw.com/gregpic2.jpg Greg Siskind is a partner in Siskind Susser's Memphis, Tennessee, office. After graduating magna cum laude from Vanderbilt University, he received his Juris Doctorate from the University of Chicago. Mr. Siskind is a member of AILA, a board member of the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society, and a member of the ABA, where he serves on the LPM Publishing Board as Marketing Vice Chairman. He is the author of several books, including the J Visa Guidebook and The Lawyer's Guide to Marketing on the Internet. Mr. Siskind practices all areas of immigration law, specializing in immigration matters of the health care and technology industries. He can be reached by email at gsiskind@visalaw.com.

The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author(s) alone and should not be imputed to ILW.COM.

Guest commented
    Editing a comment
    Hello Greg, Thanks for all that you do in bringing us up to the minute information on your interpretation on the long overdue process of the bill, which we are now referring to.. To be quite frank, this bill is 844 pages in volume, and I would assume for the most part to read all this information in one sitting or have it broken up into many pieces, this project in and of itself reading it can become quite daunting, but thanks to you, with your kindness, and great thoughts, has made it quite worthwhile for me, and the many others that are a part of your daily run down..
Posting comments is disabled.